Nothing wrong in it, says Keerthi Chawla


“There is nothing wrong in doing glamour roles or acting with new faces. Acting is a profession. And an actress should be ready to meet the demands of filmmakers,” says Keerthi Chawla.

Claiming that many ask her why she is acting opposite new heroes, the actress says, ‘even Simran acted with freshers when she was the numero uno actress of Tamil cinema. So what’s wrong when I share the screen space with new faces?’

On her forthcoming ‘Thirumathi Thamizh’, which has filmmaker Rajakumaran in lead role, Keerthi Chawla says, “the storyline impressed me a lot. My role in the film has ample importance. Hence I had no hesitation in accepting the project.”

Informing that she is doing a ‘glamour role’ in ‘Agarathi’, the actress says, “the character demanded it. Everyone in the unit appreciated me a lot for my performance. They said I am fit for any kind of roles.”

No comments: