I am not in love: Tejashree

There were reports that Tejashree is in love with a popular cinematographer and both are planning to tie the knot soon. The actress has now come out with an explanation on the issue.

“I have no one to support in film industry. The growth that I had achieved so far is due to my hardwork and the confidence directors and producers had on me. Some forces which are unable to stomach this are spreading such rumours,” she says.

Tejashree adds: “I am really not in love with anyone. And I don’t have the idea of marrying someone connected to cinema. I want to make it big in films before settling in married life and I am striving towards that.”

The ‘Ottran’ and ‘Madurey’ actress is currently doing ‘Manmadha Rajyam’ in Tamil besides movies in Kannada and Marathi. “Manmadha Rajyam will bring out the actress in me. My role is so substantial in it,” she says.

No comments: