Ramadandu logo launched

The logo of debut director Satish Vegeshna's Krishnudu starrer Ramadandu, jointly produced by Radhika Narayana Rao and Bandi Ratnakumar under the banner of Navachitralaya Creations, was launched by Allari Naresh at Prasad Labs in Hyderabad. Krishnudu, Satish Vegeshna, Krishna Bhagavan and others graced the event.

Addressing the gathering, Allari Naresh said, "Ramadandu is a film on football. All children who acted in this film are district level players. I’ve listened to the music and it is quite impressive." Krishnudu said, “This is a sensible story. I liked it when the director narrated to me. This would be one of the best films in my career."

Director Satish Vegeshna said, "Ramadandu speaks about why our country is not one among the teams in world cup football! My producers are making this film only having trust on the story. We selected real football players and shot the film in 35 days. I thank my unit members for their cooperation and support." The film has completed its shooting and is getting ready for release in January 2011.

No comments: