Simha overseas business

A media briefing was arranged at Cine Max, Hyderabad to reveal the progress made by the Simha film unit. The film is made on United Movies banner with Boyapati Seenu directing and Paruchuri Kireeti producing it.

Raju Harwani (Supreme Movies LLC is Simha’s overseas distributor), Boyapati Seenu, Paruchuri Kireeti, Sagar, Surender Reddy, DVV Danayya, Vadlapatla Mohan, Chakri, Paruchuri Prasad, Nageswara Reddy, TV Naidu and others took part in the event.

Presenter and Executive Producer Paruchuri Prasad said: “Earlier, I made two films but with poor results. With a view to make a blockbuster, I met Boyapati Seenu. We filmed the venture without any compromise over the production values. As my name is said to be a drawback to the film, we are introducing Paruchuri Kireeti as the producer. Raju Harwani who took the overseas rights of Simha gave full payment. We are happy to announce this.”

Vadlapatla Mohan, an NRI producer, said: “When I went to the US long back, I did not find any Telugu films. Now, I am happy that there are theatres screening our films regularly. I hope Simha would be a blockbuster not only in Andhra Pradesh, but also all over the US.”

Chakri said: “There are six songs in the films. All the songs would be liked not only by Balayya’s fans but also by all the general audiences.”

No comments: