Madhavan is happy in Bollywood

Madhavan aka Maddy may not be a big star in Bollywood as he is in Tamil cinema, but the actor says he enjoys working for Hindi films and is happy being in Bollywood.

"Yes, I am aware that I am no star in Hindi cinema. But I am enjoying the kind of work I am doing here. The response to my first Hindi film of the year '3-Idiots' has made me very, very happy," he says.

The actor, who is eagerly expecting the release of 'Teen Patti', in which he has shared the screen space with Amitabh Bachchan and Ben Kingsley, says, "Teen Patti is again a different story. Working with Bachchan is more than a delight."

It all started for Madhavan in Bollywood with 'Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein', a remake of his Tamil blockbuster 'Minnale' in 2001. "I am extremely choosy about the films I act. Because I don't want to be one more in the list," he says.

The 39-year-old actor, who is still a chocolate boy for many, says he is ready to act in Tamil films. "But the script should be impressive and my role should have a difference. There is no point in being part of usual stuffs."

No comments: