Siddharth’a latest movie Bava


Siddharth’a latest movie
Bava was launched today morning at Annapurna studios. ML Padma Kumar Chowdary produces in the direction of Rambabu. Seevu Vytla switched on the camera, VV Vinaak sounded the clapboard and Kodi Rama Krishna directed the first shot.

Director Rambabu said, “It is the story of bava maradalu (brother-in-law and sister-in-law). A popular hero is going to play the role of Siddharth’s father. I would like to thank producer Chowdary and hero Siddharth for giving me the opportunity as director.”

Music director Chakri said, “This is my second film with Sidharth and fifth film with ML Kumar Chowdary.”

Siddharth said, “2010 is an unforgettable year in my life. My Hindi film
as solo hero Striker is releasing this year. I am also acting in the banner of K Raghavendra Rao
. Bava is a simple love story. I knew director Rambabu for the past four years. He came up with an interesting script. I feel happy to work with ML Kumar Chowdary. Chakri introduced me as singer with Chukkallo Chandrudu. I work with new directors because they possess tremendous energy.”

ML Kumar Chowdary said, “I am doing a film after a gap of two years. We are going to have best production values for this movie. I will do another three films in this year.”

Chintapally Ramana pens dialogues. Arvind Krishna handles cinematography.

No comments: