NTR Adhurs Audio Songs Released in Style


NTR Adhurs audio released today at 7.20pm amid big league of celebrities and huge fans. Dasara Narayana rao, Mohan babu, Balakrishna, SS Rajamouli, Dil Raju, Srinu Vaitla, Mehar ramesh and many other noted celebraties attended this function. The first CD was released by Nandamuri Balakrishna and given it to Dasari Narayana Rao.The first cassette was released by Rajamouli and handed it to Dr.Mohan babu.

Speaking on the occasion, Rajamouli said, "In everyone's mind there is only one question. Will Adhurs beats Magadheera records? And I am confident that it will definitely sets new records breaking all the records set by Magadheera because it’s a VV Vinayak film. I am the first person in the list to aspire for this".

Bramhanandam said, "Young tiger Adhurs, Director adhurs, Nayanatara and Sheela 2+1 adhurs, everything in the movie Adhurs. In this movie I and tarak will be trying for Nayanatara. The film will become a very big hit".

Devi Sri Prasad said, "I was astonished to see how fast NTR has recovered from the accident. After recovering from the accident, he did a song just after two days once the shooting has resumed. During this in a dance sequence, VV Vinayak got tension and walked out of the sets because he is very concerned about NTR and feared about his health. But NTRa song ni chinchesadu. It will be definitely a visual treat for the fans".

Chota K Naidu said, "I was waiting to work with NTR since long time and I got the chance finally to work because of VV Vinayak. NTR is a wonderful artist. He is Ekasantagrahi. He used to act without any rehearsals and he did almost every shot in a single take. I wish all the best for Adhurs".

Dr. Mohan babu said, "Balakrishna photo has been kept in the posters and why my photo was not kept? Ne gunde kosta balayya aithe, na gunde kosta annaya ra". He further said that he was just kidding and he dont have any selfishness. Even his film saleem is releasing soon, he wants Adhurs to be a super hit.

Nandamuri Balakrishna said, "We were very thankful to all the audience and fans who supported us in all our hits and flops. As Rajamouli said, this film will break all the records of Tollywood. There should be always a healthy competition in the film industry and after this film Rajamouli and VV Vinayak will be having tough competition".

Dasari Narayana rao said, "Seeing the strength of audience at a function tells about the strength of the film. I dont talk about records, I talk about dedication. I thank Rajamouli, Vinayak, Srinu Vaitla for leading telugu industy in a right direction. I was seeing Rama Rao garu in tarak. His expressions, dialogue delivery makes him a complete actor. He need to do all the great characters did by NTR gaaru once again. He has that stamina. Devi sri prasad is a great music director. I hopethis film will become one of the best films in history". telugufilmblog.com.

VV Vinayak said, "I was waiting for this function since long time. Amma thodu e cinema super hit. Producers encouraged me like anything, they used to ask me why dont you use 5-6 sets instead of a single set? I sincerely thank Kona Venkat for providing this fantastic story. Devi Sri Prasad is the major asset ofthis film. Young tiger NTR is like a brother to me. Without NTR this script would not be possible. There are two characters in this film. Anyone can do the first character but in the Telugu film industry only NTR can do the second role. It’s my promise that this film will become a super hit".

Young tiger said, "In a recent interview I said that I like Balakrishna gaaru the most in my family. I never expected that I can stand on my two legs after accident. But this happened only due to NTR gaaru, Balakrishna gaaru and all of your fans blessings. We worked very hard for 1 and half year forthis film. I thank each and every technician who supported us in this long journey. Devi Sri Prasad provided an excellent music for this film. In fact I had sung a song in this movie . Everyone is thinking Comedy in NTR’s film, Oh! But I can assure you, for 2 and half hours you will continuously laugh and enjoythis film along with your family and kids. Rajamouli earlier said this film will create all records but I don’t care about records , I only care about your rewards. I need all your rewards and blessings." He finished his speech by saying jai NTR. Telugufilmblog wishesall the best for Adhurs and hope the movie will become another blockbuster in NTR's career.

Read more: http://www.telugufilmblog.com/#ixzz0YtYCfYM5

No comments: